Robust container lifting beam suitable for lifting 20″ or 40″ ISO containers with container corners according to ISO standard 1161. On the crane side with Vario suspension for single hook DIN 15401, on the load side equipped with 2×2 quality class 10 chains (without shortener) including container hook.
- 2×2 chain shorteners incl. additional length of chains, suitable for adjusting to different load centres in the longitudinal direction of the container.
With mechanical and electrical central locking – The low-cost alternative for existing crane systems.
The container lifting beam is a low-priced compromise for all users who do not have a container terminal and want to lift their ISO containers with an existing crane system or forklift. Stop at the upper container corners according to ISO standard 1161. Working widths: 20″ and 40″ standard ISO containers. Crane side with Vario suspension for single hook DIN 15401, adjustable to load centre of gravity in container longitudinal direction by simply moving the crane. Locking in the container corners is effected via the load-side, 90° rotatable ISO bolts.
- Manual drive via suspended reel chain and push rods.
- All 4 bolts on the load side are actuated simultaneously.
- Optical safety marking when locked.
- Guide plates for safe centring of the crossbar on the container.
- Version for use in covered areas
- Electric locking by means of energy-saving electric cylinders.
- Operation via radio remote control or cable-connected hand control flask
- External power supply via crane or mains-independent gel accumulator
- Signals for locking and load operation
- Forklift pockets for empty transport
- Version for outdoor use