With the Turnmaster Vario, the lifting straps are pushed to the appropriate points on the load, the turning rollers automatically align themselves synchronously as soon as the lifting straps take up the load weight. After lifting, the suspension on the crane side is simply moved over the load’s centre of gravity at the touch of a button on the manual control bottle, and the turning process can begin. Due to the special turning rollers and additional deflection shafts in combination with the secutex coating of the lifting straps, the torque is reliably transferred to the load. As the lifting straps have to be individually adapted to the loads to be lifted by the customer and the existing crane hook heights, they are not included in the standard scope of delivery – please contact us, we will be happy to configure a suitable system together with you.
The exact load centre of machines or large constructions is often not known to the slinger, the many attachments make a reliable estimate almost impossible. The centre of gravity can also shift during the turning process. In the case of standard trusses with fixed suspension, the adjustment to the centre of gravity is done by rehanging the truss. This is often difficult and always very time-consuming.
- With electric motor-adjustable, crane-side Vario suspension for adjusting the system inclination.
- With 2 infinitely variable, synchronously adjustable turning rollers, mounted on trolleys with automatic rope compensation
- Turning rollers individually driven and separately controllable
- Electrical operation via 6 m cable with manual control bottle
- Only for rigid loads
- Version for use in roofed areas
- Lifting straps not included in the scope of delivery – these must be individually adjusted
- Lifting straps
- Radio remote control
- Equipment for outdoor use
- Load side with chains or wire mesh belts